The summers in San Antonio, TX, are famously sweltering, and a working AC system in your home or business is basically as essential as the walls, roof, and floors. Keeping that system running at maximum efficiency is of the utmost importance, and the experienced techs at My Father’s Mechanical are here to help. Whether you need routine scheduled maintenance or emergency AC repair, My Father’s Mechanical is San Antonio’s best choice for all things AC.
AC Repair San Antonio TX
Everyone’s had that feeling. You open the door to your home or business on a hot July day, expecting to be greeted with a blast of cold, air-conditioned air from inside. Instead, the air is still, hot and heavy. Your AC has gone out, and it isn’t a problem you can wait to have addressed. My Father’s Mechanical is happy to provide emergency AC repair service year-round, and our techs will work with you to not just identify and fix the problem – as quickly and cheaply as possible – but also help set up a maintenance plan, so the problem doesn’t happen again in the future. So many of our longtime customers started with us as emergency calls, so why not see what makes us a company you’ll want to work with for life?
Signs You Need AC Repair San Antonio TX
Before you experience a total AC breakdown, your HVAC system will no doubt give you some warning signs that you might require AC repair. Give My Father’s Mechanical a call if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Old Age – Sometimes, AC systems just get old. If your is more than 15 years old, it probably isn’t working as well as it once did.
- Increased Utility Bills – If your system is working harder to maintain temperatures, it will drive up your utility bills.
- Humidity – Your AC doesn’t just cool, it dehumidifies to a degree. If your home is more humid than usual, it might be your AC.
- Running Nonstop – This means your system is working harder than it should be and requires repairs.
- Loud Noises – If your AC hums or rattles as it works, it is probably in trouble.
If these sound familiar, you’ll want to schedule an appointment with My Father’s Mechanical soon. Your AC system could be on track for a total breakdown.
AC Repair Near Me
No one deserves to suffer in the San Antonio heat. At My Father’s Mechanical, we have over 14 years of experience with AC repair, and we are proud to be the area’s leading HVAC company. If your AC system is giving you trouble, you need emergency repairs, or you simply want us to give things a check-up and make sure everything is working the way it should make an appointment with My Father’s Mechanical today.