People don’t usually think of San Antonio, TX, and heaters in the same sentence, but it can get cold here during the winter months and you might need heater repair. And the last thing you want is to be caught flat-footed, with a broken heater or heater core on a cold January night. At My Father’s Mechanical, we are the experts on repairing broken heaters and maintaining them, so repairs never become necessary. Don’t wait and be stuck in the cold; get My Father’s Mechanical out to check out your heater and heater core.
Heater Repair in San Antonio, TX
If it’s cold outside, and your heater isn’t working correctly, you don’t want to wait for heater repairs. Whether you are dealing with reduced efficiency or a heater that just won’t turn on, our technicians will quickly identify the problem, evaluate the repairs’ scope and cost, and get your home warm again ASAP. My Father’s Mechanical has been in business for over 14 years, so we’ve seen it all. For any problems with your heater or heater core, make sure you call us first.
Heating and Cooling Repair Signs San Antonio, TX
How do you know for sure if your heater or heater core needs a tune-up or quick fix? Heat pumps provide an efficient and cost-effective method for heating your home, but normal wear-and-tear can lead to breakdowns or reduced efficiency over time. If you notice any of the following issues, you’ll want to get the tech from My Father’s Mechanical out for a visit before more costly repairs become inevitable. Give us a call if you notice the following:
- Increased Utility Bills – Heating bill more expensive this winter than last? Your system might be working harder to maintain the same comfort level.
- Rapid Cycling – If your heat pump is shutting on and off rapidly, it is probably clogged with dirt and debris.
- Inefficiency – If your system needs to work harder to keep your home warm, your heater core may need some attention.
- Loud Noises – If your heat pump seems to be making growling or groaning noises, it is probably in need of immediate repair.
- Old Age – Heat pumps generally have a life of about 10-12 years. If yours is older than that, it might be time for a replacement.
If any of these sound familiar and you don’t want to deal with a sudden breakdown, have My Father’s Mechanical come out and take a look. We’ll have you back at peak efficiency in no time flat.
Heater Repair Near Me
The heater and heater core in your home or business’ HVAC system probably doesn’t get a lot of thought during San Antonio’s warmer months, but it becomes essential during the winter. The expert techs at My Father’s Mechanical are happy to help with not only scheduled maintenance but emergency repairs as well. Don’t get caught in the cold this winter; have My Father’s Mechanical inspect your heater and heater core for problems today. We are licensed and insured.