The best way to avoid AC problems in your home or business is regular AC maintenance and service. In San Antonio, TX, the very last thing you want to deal with is expensive AC repairs or even replacement, especially during the sweltering summer months. You can avoid this nightmare with regular service or maintenance from My Father’s Mechanical. Avoid inflated heating and cooling costs, along with expensive repairs and replacements with a simple service call to My Father’s Mechanical.
AC Tune Up in San Antonio, TX
Due to about twice a year, AC maintenance is an essential part of keeping your heating and cooling system in good shape. Even if your system seems to be working fine, a maintenance or service visit by one of our technicians can discover and pinpoint minor issues before they become major ones. My Father’s Mechanical offers competitive rates on regular maintenance plans and can service your HVAC unit no matter what make or model.
AC Service in San Antonio, TX
When My Father’s Mechanical arrives at your home or business for regularly scheduled maintenance, you might be curious as to what they are actually doing. Generally, they are looking at eight main pieces of your HVAC system:
- Drain Lines and Drain Pan – Your drain lines and pan can become clogged with debris over time, and this can cause an overflow of the water that runs through the system. We do a spot check for any clogs.
- Air Flow – Motors, vents, and other pieces of your HVAC can break down, restricting airflow. We check the airflow through your whole system for issues.
- Fan Blades – As the blades on your outdoor unit spin, they can get dirty. We make sure they are spotless and spinning as they should.
- Refrigerant – Refrigerant is the substance running through your AC’s coils that removes the heat and humidity from the air. As holes form in the refrigerant lines, your unit can leak this essential fluid. We check for any cracks or leaks.
- Controls – Sometimes, your HVAC controls are just set incorrectly. We check the whole system to make sure everything is set correctly.
- Dirty Coils – AC units have evaporator coils that remove the heat from the air and condenser coils that release the heat outside your home. As these work, they can become coated with dirt, reducing their effectiveness. We make sure they are sparkling clean.
- Worn or Broken Parts – We inspect every piece of your HVAC to check for worn or broken parts, as one vital component breaking can shut your entire system down.
- Electrical Problems – Worn or loose wiring can knock your system offline quickly, so we make sure all connections are healthy and unfrayed.
Every aspect of your HVAC system is important to be regularly inspected and repaired as necessary to keep your system going for years to come.
AC Service Near Me
At My Father’s Mechanical, we know how important regular maintenance is for the life of your HVAC unit. We are proud to offer competitive maintenance plans that will keep your home or office at the right temperature year-round. Please contact us today.